Unable To Backup QuickBooks Company File
The most common problem you encounter using QuickBooks is unable to backup QuickBooks company file, having a backup error? Want to resolve backup errors? Here is a resolution to backup QuickBooks company files.
To avoid your company files loss QuickBooks data backup is recommended while backing up the company files you go through some errors like:
- Backup failed
- Unable to the backup company file
The main reason behind QuickBooks backup errors is incorrect or damaged ND file, most common errors include H101, H202, H303, H305 and -6189, 82 of these errors QuickBooks notify errors like:
- ND file is damaged or incorrect
- QBW file was moved during the upgrade without moving the required ND file
Why Backup Errors Occur & Unable To Backup QuickBooks Company File
- When the company file name goes up to 65 words
- When user try to save backup data to a flash or external drive
- The company file exceeds 3GB limit
- When company file path too long
- When an *. ADR extension is added in the file name
How Will You Fix Error QuickBooks Unable To Backup Company File?
- First, make sure QuickBooks desktop is updated
- Rename QuickBooks desktop company file
- Launch your QuickBooks Desktop and open your company record.
- On your console, press F2 or Ctrl+1 to open the Product Information window.
- Right-click the record and select Rename.
- Sort the new organization document name and press Enter. On the off chance that Windows prompts you to affirm the activity, click yes.
- External drive or flash backup:
- Save the backup file to the local drive, (for example, the C:\ drive), and copy the backup file to the external drive.
- Go to the File menu, and select Save Copy or Backup.
- Select Backup copy, and snap Next.
- Select Local Backup, and click Next.
- When notification displayed where do you want to save your backup copy? Click on save it now and then click next
- Browse to a location on a local drive (usually, this is the C:\ Drive), and click the Save button. (To simplify, you can save the file to the Windows Desktop, as this is a folder on the C:\ drive).
- MinimizeQuickBooks Desktop.
- Find the backup file on the local drive.
- Right-click on the file, and select Copy.
- Open a Windows Explorer window.
- Double-click on the drive letter that corresponds to your external drive or flash drive to open it.
- Right-click on the file, and choose Paste.
In order to fix unable to backup QuickBooks file error, you get also reach us by dialing our QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1800-961-9635 and hire our QuickBooks support team.