- December 5, 2018
- Posted by: Mitchell Stark
- Category: Blog, QuickBooks 2018
A Quick Comparison Between QuickBooks Desktop, Online version, and Payroll Management
QuickBooks delivers so many advantages to end user, where the ultimate goal is to enhance the user experience with a whole lot of opportunities for account management. Timely upgrade in features and accounting features make this software highly acknowledged into the accounting world. A major QuickBooks Desktop 2018 update illustrates how importantly does Intuit seek the introduction of new & appreciative features in the software. Not only desktop version but also QuickBooks Online version too have lots of improvements. QuickBooks Compare Products for desktop pro, premier, accountant, online and payroll functionalities are discussed in this blog.
Well! Let’s know what significant functions make differentiating factor between online & desktop versions of QuickBooks 2018.
QuickBooks Desktop 2018 Comparison on Basis of Important Factors
Features that are common in Pro, Premier & Accountant Versions are:
- Allows multiple companies and multiple users
- Supports both 32 bit & 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- Have options that feature general tips & to do’s
- Availability of quick start center. Basic level tasks start here easily
- While creating a new company, it is easy to run & process functions quickly
- Live option to community & help
- Easy navigation through menu, icon & shortcut bar
- Customized chart of accounts for industry
Plan & Accomplish Everyday Tasks
- Support multiple monitors ( number to 4)- added new
- Availability of past stamps in invoices-added new
- Search option for a chart of accountants-added new
- Cash-accrual toggle
- Search options for customers & vendors
- Multi-user mode available, and one can easily switch to multi-user mode to single user mode.
- Easier options to search amount.
Stock Management Got Easier than Before
- Stock tracking, purchase order creation and setting reorder points
- Doc center to attach documents related to stock
- Prices can be set easily and discounts determined accordingly
Features that aren’t in pro & Premier but available in Accountant
- Create a new company file after copying lists & preferences through an existing company file
- With the aid of a sales order fulfillment sheet backorders can be managed
- Create accountant copy changes
- Accountant center
- Submission of check-in batch
- Journal entries reversed automatically
- Financial statement designer
- Toggle facility between pro, & premier 2017 versions.
QuickBooks Online 2018-Package Comparison
Features available in simple start, essential and online plus versions
- All new updates and features are available
- Free support available
- Mobile browser can access key features
- Tax, sales, and profits can be tracked & managed
- Unlimited invoicing facility for customers
- Integration with major South African banks-newly added
Features not in the simple start, but available in Essential & online plus versions:
- Configuration with rates of local taxes
- Company status can be seen in a screen
- Support multiple currencies
Features not in the simple start and essential version, but available in online plus version:
- Inventory tracking
- Budget creation & comparing actual performance
- Tax income by job or project
- Tracking data for several business locations
QuickBooks Payroll Key Features
- Supports an unlimited number of companies
- Supports up to 10 users and 10 employees
- Generates unlimited transactions for multiple rates.
- Importing & exporting transaction values to excel
- Various levels of password protection
- Automatic accrual of due leave days
- Automatic calculation of leave rates for each employee
Hope, the comparison between different QuickBooks versions ( desktop, payroll, online) is understood to your completely. To get a right & reasonable answer to your queries, you can join our experts at QuickBooks Support Phone Number. Furthermore, keep reading our blogs so that you could not miss important on QuickBooks & related products.