- April 16, 2018
- Posted by: Mack Johnson
- Category: Blog, QuickBooks Error Support
How to Fix QuickBooks Error H202 and Other H-Series Errors?
QuickBooks surely helps users in creating bills easily and making their finance quick and simple. It allows users to get paid fast via sending bills to the vendor and connect bank account with QuickBooks and know which transaction has been made throughout the month.
You can easily track your inventories and take of the sales department and know where you are lacking in business and which part is becoming stronger financially. It has quick features which make accounting simpler than ever.
Apart from that if you just started a business and want to handle your accounting, taxes, financial reports, invoices and other finances, QuickBooks will be the best choice for you.
Nevertheless, In case if you encounter any particular errors you can contact experts via QuickBooks Support Phone Number and let them know what error you’re facing.
Recently, a user shared an experienced facing QuickBooks Error H202, let’s examine this error and know how you can solve it.
What is QuickBooks Error H202? | QuickBooks Error Support
Whenever you open a company file in a multi-user mode it will show you this error. Let’s understand why this happened. So, the company file was saved in a computer which you were operated from office but on the other side, your colleague tried to access the same file from your system to his system from home via multi-user mode and QuickBooks error H202 occurred. Feeling confused? Then let’s resolve it with QuickBooks Error Support.
Causes of occurring QuickBooks Error H202?
- It can be possible that configuration setting of your hosting maybe is wrong or incorrect.
- Maybe your antivirus is blocking the communication.
- .ND file may be damaged or corrupted.
- Hosting IP address may be removed from your system.
There are several ways available to you can fix this particular error. First few options basically offer the text solutions or you can also choose the next one which means seeking experts for the assistance services.
How to get rid of QuickBooks Error H202?
Solution 1: It is basically an infographic image, so, follow the instruction and fix the errors.
Solution 2: You can find the “QuickBooks File Doctor” from the official web, download it and run on your system. It will definitely resolve the errors.
Solution 3: Make sure your firewall setting is in control
- Open the windows firewall settings
- Go to the outbound rules and right click on it.
- Choose the New Rule option.
- Choose the option of port and hit on next.
- Inside the Port box, click on TCP option.
- Now, allow the connection to make new settings of the firewall.
- It’s time to finish the process.
- Open the company files in multi-user mode.
Solution 4: If any of the given solutions didn’t work, just contact QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number as soon as possible and experts will handle the failures and fix the QuickBooks Error h202.