- November 26, 2018
- Posted by: Mack Johnson
- Category: Blog, QuickBooks Payments
Know How QuickBooks Enterprise Attract Users For Accounting Tasks
On today’s time, QuickBooks has become a versatile accounting software. QB has several attracting features to make the accounting process much easier. Also, with the 19.0 enterprise version, you can pay faster than ever. Now with the QuickBooks Payments, you can see the money in your pocket faster. With the updated enterprise services you can send direct payments from your bank to your employees. So that you are always aware to know about of your bottom lines. If you are keen to know about the enterprise version 19.0, then you should read this blog.
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 19.0 Has Become The Most Powerful Than Ever
Overview of QuickBooks Enterprise Services
Scale from one to thirty users-
Now users can scale from one to thirty, with the very powerful version of QB. One to thirty, users are able to do work at the same time. You can also the access & control, assign the permission to the user, when you do feel it is good for the business.
Get more than 6x capability-
Up to 6x capacity with the other QB products- support for many users, goods, and sellers.
Provides strong work capacity-
It provides robust functionality- such as pay effortlessly to the employees, file payroll taxes, accepts payments, tracks inventory, & run reports.
Tailored to your company-
QuickBooks Enterprise is dedicated to retail, contractor, manufacturing, non-profit, wholesale, professional services, and especially for your business. The business edition feature provides some special features. For example – you can easily target important reports, and customize accounts of the chart without any hassle.
With Advanced Inventory, Make Your Business Decision Immeasurable-
With the help of advanced inventory tool, you have control over your customer’s needs. Also, now with the enhanced inventory, you can easily handle the sales order picking, packing, tracking & shipping functionality from one dashboard. And combined with the mobile phone inventory barcode scanning you can any time fulfill the sales orders and keep the data from anywhere, without paper and errors. So you can easily print the shipping labels & the order with some clicks.
Pay your employees via a snap-
With the help of QuickBooks Desktop Enhanced Payroll services, you have an option to create the ultimate paychecks, generate W-2s, use the free direct deposit and file payroll taxes.
Did you face some issues in payroll while paying your employees?
● Edit a check number
● Edit paychecks
● Backdata a paycheck
● Request a payroll correction
● Fix an over or underpayment to an employee
Solutions of QuickBooks Desktop Enhanced Payroll issues
1- Edit a check number-
● Click on the employee’s option, from the left navigation bar
● Now, click on the paycheck list
● After that, choose the checks to edit
● Then, type the check number. QB online payroll automatically saves the number of checks.
● Now, press the enter key
● While you have done, then simply navigate on another page.
2- Edit a check number-
● First of all, click on employees option, from the navigation bar
● Now, click on paycheck list, on the employee’s page and run the payroll
● Then, click on the checkbox or pay date option
● Press the delete button
● While you see the confirmation message, then click on yes
● Click on employees option, into the left navigation bar, and recreate the paycheck.
3- Backdata a paycheck-
● Click on a new pay category
● After that, click on blue add option
● Field the category, like- name, units, super rate, pay tax exempt, accrued leave
4- Request a payroll correction
● First, you need to fill the employee information carefully.
● Then, make payment correction or adjustment.
● Provide business justification for correction or adjustment.
● Ar the last, Approve Signatures.
5- Fix an over or underpayment to an employee
● Into the payroll processing option > click on payroll entry > individual time & entry, then choose the employee.
● Now, if you want to void the original check, then you need to click on add new. (choose the original check if you want to void & you need uncheck the direct deposit reversals).
● For calculating the amount click on “add new” option.
● Now select the additional checks.
● Then, enter the employee’s details, such as- hours, earning, leaves and time.
● After that, click on the preview check.
● If you see the calculation is accurate then hit on the post as manual.
With The Additional Improvements in QuickBooks Enterprise Version 19.0 Make Your Accounting Work Easier Than Ever
Track the invoice status
You can improve collection and cash flow with real-time clarity in the case of your invoice. Easily can track your invoices at a glance with an inventory status tracker.
Easily transfer your credits
You can move employees faster and easier with a few clicks. For this, no need to extraordinary accounting knowledge, and no record entries are required. A record trail guides the track of all transfer records.
Improved IIF Imports
You can check the data before sending and generating a record so that if you are a failed, you know the exact line for fixing. This reduces debugging & lets you effortlessly import sent Records.
Effortlessly check the payable bills
You have the visibility option to check the unpaid seller bills so that you can easily handle the payments. QuickBooks inspires you to add checks with open bills, so you will not lose track.
Optimation of data files
You can get better reliable data with the data file optimization option feature. So, you can easily reduce your file size too.
Intuit Protects the data
Intuit has updated the data security options so you can efficiently make the backup of your data. And streamlined setup flow decreases steps with clear, brief messages.
Here, is quite sufficient information about QuickBooks Enterprise version 19.0. Still, you require more information? Then you should get in touch with the Intuit accredited team via QuickBooks Online Support. The support executives team always prepared to provide essential information to the customers.