- May 21, 2018
- Posted by: Mack Johnson
- Category: Blog, QuickBooks Error Support
What Is QuickBooks TLS Error 1.2? How To Resolve QuickBooks TLS Error 1.2?
Have you integrated QuickBooks in your business?
Is it performing well, or creating some technical issues?
Well! Getting stuck with the accounting software is a common issue which might be encountered by any user with us. The same situation is with QuickBooks also. There is not a single problem which is encountered with the accounting software. Some issues are generated due to lack of technical knowledge, others due to poor internet connectivity, version incompatibility, unavailable server and many more reasons.
Among those several technical issues, TLS error has been faced by most of the users. The users who are new to the error can directly contact QuickBooks 24×7 Support officials on phone call via toll-free, however, some basic information is briefed in this blog.
What is the error about?
Update on security changes of Transport security layer which also promoted changes in settings of TLS 1.0 and TLS1.1. only works smoothly without interruption with TLS 1.2 which works with Internet Explorer only. If you are using other browsers like chrome, safari or firefox, then you will face trouble while using. To manage security changes in windows with QuickBooks desktop, one can follow some predefined steps or take help from support executives via QB TLS Error 1.2 Support Phone number.
Steps to Resolve QuickBooks TLS Error 1.2
How to Sort QuickBooks TLS Error 1.2?
To avoid TLS error, one needs to configure browser settings accordingly. You need to follow below steps:
- Go to the internet browser, click on Tools->Internet options
- Choose Delete on the General tab
- Choose Temporary Internet Files & click Delete
- Now select Lan Settings on the Connections tab
- Check option Automatically Detect Settings
- Ensure Proxy servers are blank
- Then select ok twice
- Further, on the Advanced tab
- Check and mark SSL 2.0 and SSL3.0
- Clear the box next to Check Publisher’s certificate
- Scroll down Advanced tab and make confirmation whether TLS 1.2 is not checked.
Hope, trying these steps your TLS error issue can be resolved. In case, above-mentioned issues don’t work owing to some problem that is not identified to you, then you should dial QuickBooks Support Phone Number