- December 21, 2018
- Posted by: developer
- Category: QuickBooks online, QuickBooks Payroll Support, Quickbooks Phone Number, QuickBooks Pos
Know Important Information on QuickBooks Payroll Texas & Tax Rules
QuickBooks Online Payroll has provision to manage tax compliance issues in a specific manner. Tax rules differ from place to place in the USA, to understand QuickBooks Online Texas compliance, keep reading the blog description ahead.
QuickBooks Texas Payroll Tax Compliance
If you want to ensure compliance with state payroll tax regulations, then you should find details on withholdings, unemployment, e-file and pay information.
Details On Agency Forms
|Tax Code||Name of Form|
|C-3 for electronic filing||UI||Quarterly report of employer|
|C-4 electronic filing||UI||Continuation sheet for employer’s quarterly report|
|New Hire Report||UI||New hire report|
Unemployment Tax Information
The following information is necessary:
- Information on agency contact
- Detail of Agency tax
- Detail of Agency Surcharge
- Details of Agency tax payments
E-file & Pay
Details of required e-form
Form Id-C-3: Its date of effectiveness is-05-02-2013. You need not enroll in Texas commission for e-filing via QuickBooks.
Form Id-C3V: Its date of effectiveness is 08-26-2008. Enrollment instructions are not applicable.
Form ID-C4: Its date of effectiveness is 01-13-2009. Payroll enrollment instructions are not an application.
How To Setup and Track Sales tax?
Set up rates, specific agencies, and settings in the Sales Tax center. To Add or edit sales tax & agencies,
- First of all from the left menu, choose an option, “Taxes”.
- Under “related tasks” list on the right, select “add or edit” tax rates as well as agencies.
- After that choose, “new” and after that either single or combined tax rate
- After that submit a name for a tax, the agency name, and percentage for the rate. ( Always utilize single rate if you pay only one rate to the single agency).
- Next, choose an option, “save”.
For adding combined tax rate:
- Choose the option, “Texas” from the left menu.
- Go to the right, under the list of related tasks and select add or edit tax rates.
- Choose new, then “combined tax rate”.
- Next, submit name rate & varying sales tax needs
- After that select additional components if required.
- Then after choose, “save”.
The new rate appears in sales tax rate and the list of agencies. The user only can edit component rates. For editing combined rate, one should make changes to its component rates.
To edit the tax rate,
- First of all, choose taxes on the left menu
- Under related tasks list, select add or edit tax rates & agencies
- Select rate & then option, “edit”.
- After that submit, “new rate”. The user can also change the agency name.
- Choose, “save”.
Well! There are other options too, like editing tax agency name, configuring sales tax settings, editing sales tax settings, tax rate deactivation, etc. To have more knowledge, you should make a call to QuickBooks Online Support Phone Number.
Hope, Tax rules, Texas payroll compliance, and related QuickBooks Payroll concepts are understood to you clearly. For texas users, QuickBooks Online Texas makes available specific payroll benefits to the users. In case you want to learn more about QuickBooks Payroll Texas, then we recommend you to join professional customer care staff now.