What are QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Updates in 2018?
In a series of updates and new introductions, QuickBooks keeps enhancing the user experience by offering them more facilities than before. Payroll is one of the important parts of accounting, so the QuickBooks leaves no stone unturned in making it more & more easier for users. There are several payroll options made available by the online version of QuickBooks varying upon the requirement of accounting professionals and subscription plans. QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number at the same time provides all possible assistance to the users to utilize it optimally. A user who keeps contact with experts is able to know about the latest updates.
Here in this blog, new payroll updates recently introduced by intuit are discussed. Go ahead if you want to know and get benefits from them.
QuickBooks Online Payroll Support On Latest Payroll Updates
Payroll updates are offered to the users who have subscribed to QuickBooks payroll advanced & enhanced subscriptions. A person having payroll subscription are facilitated with trending and most accurate calculations of tax tables, forms, e-file & pay options, etc. Most of the changes are made at the year end, as state & federal agencies make a lot of changes for next year. A user who has subscribed to payroll from QuickBooks can download updates via the internet. If you set up automatic updates on, then new updates are automatically downloaded.
Any user can check for currently available payroll update by going to “employee” menu, selecting “get payroll updates” and then option “update”. In the window “get payroll updates” you can check whether you are using the latest updates or not. For any information or update, one can contact QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number.
Support Information On Payroll Update 21816 In QuickBooks Online
As per the latest payroll update announced in September month, the major enhancements are made on tax tables, forms, e-files and payments.
What is tax table update 21816?
- Newly updated payroll tax table consists of new withholding tables for two states of USA-Illinois and Maryland
- It consists of tax tracking type change & action is required for qual.moving expense
- Federal withholding income tax withholding tables are effective 1/1/2018.
- Non-resident alien withholding tables effective 1/1/2018.
Enhancement in Social security: Employer & employee wage limits for social security increased from $127,200 to $128,400.
State & Local Tax Table Updates
|District of Columbia||Minnesota||Ohio||Washington|
|Kentucky||New jersey||South California|
What is forms update 21816
- This update is for enhanced subscription of payroll including state forms which are added for state Oregon.
- Second form update has state forms updated for Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, etc.
Note: No e-file and pay changes in this update
- For Payroll subscribers: Only federal form updates are available
- For Enhanced payroll, enhanced payroll plus & enhanced payroll for accountants subscribers, federal & state forms both updates are available for QuickBooks.
- For QuickBooks assisted payroll no federal & state forms are available for customers
- Basic payroll also does not facilitate federal & state forms.
Note: Meet certified experts at QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number to get more details.
Additional details of QuickBooks Payroll Update 2018
To know about all these updates in detail, you can visit community page of Intuit.
It’s wise to use updated version of QuickBooks payroll to get really influential accounting benefits. Accounting experts always recommend representatives of small businesses to choose updated payroll versions. It will not only enhance their efficiency, but also help them avoid occurrence of unexpected errors. Reading the description above, hope new desktop payroll updates of QuickBooks are clear to you. To get more details on errors or clear any doubt, you can contact us at QuickBooks Online Support Phone Number. Experts will listen your queries genuinely & provide right suggestion.