How to fix QuickBooks Error 3371?
QuickBooks – An Accounting Software which helps SMEs mostly and specially designed for the people who want to manage their daily finance and keep their business in shape. So, basically, QuickBooks Helps individuals and the owners of small and medium businesses and it allows them to make financial reports on time, create invoices quickly and send it to the vendor and get paid fast. Besides, it also let them know about the cash in and outflows of business.
It has several versions available in the market and you can pick any one which matches the requirements of your business. On the other hand, it has easy QuickBooks Customer Support Services through which you can quickly get in touch with the experts to know more about QuickBooks and to get the solutions for errors.
Recently, few users’ complaints about encountering QuickBooks Error 3371, so, let’s examines what is error 3371 and how to fix it?
Whenever you or if the first time you ever activate the QuickBooks or reconfigure it at that time it will show you the QuickBooks Error 3371, with status code 11118. A window will pop up which might be saying “QuickBooks couldn’t load the license data,” and when that pop up occurs, click on the OK key and let it continue.
When you’ll click on the OK key, then it will again show you the other pop up which might be saying, “QuickBooks has encountered a problem on startup,” again click on the OK key and let the process continue.
Let’s examine why QuickBooks Error 3371 occurs.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 3371:
- You can learn it in a process that Intuit does it necessary to have license learning saved on your hard disk. By any midpoint, if that data, folder, or license data get damaged, destroyed or refraining; you can confront QuickBooks Error 3371.
- This can likewise happen through the method of cloning the information on the c:/ drive to different new hard disk. In this situation, you have to remove your entitlement data. Additionally, you must re-enter your license data to get this problem fixed.
- dat: This connection file includes your license data. Intuit research for this distinct data, every moment it is working. By any averages, if this gets corrupted; you may encounter this difficulty.
- Corrupted MSXML element: MSXML is an indispensable component produced by Microsoft. It is required by QB desktop to operate on your PC. If this gets corrupted, it can generate problems in obtaining QuickBooks.
How to get rid of QuickBooks Error 3371
The two failure dialog box presents two separate resolution method to support. One speaks about reinstalling your merchandise and different approach to research for an assistant on the website.
Both benefits appear to be effective. Therefore, you can follow any particular solutions and get rid of QuickBooks Error 3371.
- Go to the C drive.
- Find the Program data option and open it.
- Find the Intuit folder.
- Search for Entitlement Client data
- Press win+R key
- Enter – C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\
- Hit enter.
- After finding the Entitlement Client data
- Locate the ecml file
- Delete it.
- After that restart your QuickBooks and Run the program.
If nothing works, just Contact QuickBooks Support Phone Number and let the experts handle the errors. They’ll surely resolve the error within few moments and help you to via remote access just call QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number.